-Implants act as a “root” to anchor the new artificial tooth. They are made up of the highest grade of medical grade titanium. With the latest technological advancements, they can be done with a minor surgical procedure within a short time.
Why an implant?
Long termsolution with highlysuccessful outcome.
- No need of grinding adjacent teeth which
isrequired in order to give bridge.
- In patients with all teeth missing, Problems associated with dentures such as sore spots, misfit, unsatisfactory chewing, repetitive breakage of the plate of the denture no longer exist with implants in place.
Who Are All Eligible?
- Patient with ‘recently’ missing one or more missing teeth.
- Patients with ‘long-term’ missing one or more than one missing teeth.
- Patients with all teeth missing.
- Denture wearer not satisfied with the fit of the dentures
- Denture wearer not able to chew food or speak properly due to their dentures.
Type of procedures
- Conventional implants.
- Teeth in a day- highly specific and customized treatment
- All on four implants.