Many of our patients want their teeth to be lighter and brighter which might have undergone discoloration with age. Tooth whitening is a good way to do this without altering the shape and structure of the teeth
Tooth whitening is also a popular way to brighten a smile that may be naturally dark or yellow. It is a simple treatment and yet can create a lighter-looking, beautiful smile.
- Prior to all treatments a professional consultation
- A clear idea of the likely results and prior to any treatment taking place.
- Teeth are then cleaned thoroughly with an activator to prepare teeth for treatment and to remove accumulated debris ensuring treatment is effective.
- Treatment is then carried out with the help of a special mouth guard to evenly distribute it over the teeth.
- This process is completed in two to three cycles. The full teeth whitening session is then complete with amazing and instant results left for you to enjoy.
- Professional aftercare and maintenance advice is provided ensuring results are maximized.
- A new bright, white smile will help you feel more confident, boost your self-esteem, and make you more willing to partake in social situations.